Terms & Conditions
Welcome to YOUR BAGSY!
All users of our services are required to read, accept, and agree to comply with these terms and conditions and any third-party terms and conditions referred to within these terms and conditions or referred to on our website (collectively, the "Terms"). If you do not wish to accept any aspect of the Terms, you should not register, and we strongly recommend you stop using our services immediately.
These Terms are a contract between you (the “Member”) and YOUR BAGSY and govern your access to and use of any YOUR BAGSY Platform and service therein.
YOUR BAGSY reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to accept or reject any membership application for an account to use our services.
YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to make changes to the services provided by YOUR BAGSY and to these Terms without notice for use of the service. YOUR BAGSY strongly recommends that you revisit these Terms each time you use the services to familiarise yourself with any amendments. Acceptance of any amendments to services provided by YOUR BAGSY and/or the Terms will be inferred from your continued use of the services. YOUR BAGSY will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
1.1. Definitions – apply throughout the Terms
- “Booking Date”: the date on which you placed the order for the rental of a product, this date will be outlined in your conﬁrmation email and available on your account dashboard.
- “Content”: any photos, text or any other information posted to the YOUR BAGSY Platform or the YOUR BAGSY social media platforms by YOUR BAGSY or Members.
- “Member(s)”: any individual who has registered to use the Services and been accepted by YOUR BAGSY as a member
- “Lend”: the lending of an item by a Lender to a Renter via the YOUR BAGSY Platform in consideration for the Rental Fee and “lending” shall be construed accordingly;
- “Lender”: a Member who makes item(s) available for rent via the YOUR BAGSY Platform and “Lenders” shall be construed accordingly
- “Remediation Costs”: in the event that substantial costs are incurred as a result of YOUR BAGSY’s provision of arbitration services or remediation services, YOUR BAGSY may invoice a reasonable reimbursement in respect of these costs.
- “Rent/Renting/Rental”: the renting of an item or items by a Member via the YOUR BAGSY Platform
- “Rental End Date”: means the date upon which the rental of a product expires, and the date indicated as such in the Renter’s conﬁrmation email.
- “Rental Period”: means the number of days a product is rented for and shall be measured from the Rental Start Date to the Rental End Date
- “Rental Start Date”: the date upon which the rental of a product begins (and for the avoidance of doubt, includes national holidays, weekends, and any other public holidays wherein our shipping services provider can deliver the product), this date starts from when the product is received by the Member and will be outlined in your conﬁrmation email.
- “Renter”: a Member who rents an item on the YOUR BAGSY Platform
- “Replacement Value”: a reasonable estimate of the current market value of a product by YOUR BAGSY. YOUR BAGSY shall determine the value in its sole discretion and its determination shall be ﬁnal and binding.
- “Security Deposit”: deposit for items above certain values determined by YOUR BAGSY to be held on the Renter’s credit card until the product is returned and confirmed to be in good condition with no damage.
- “Service(s)”: the short-term renting, or lending of Items by a Member via the YOUR BAGSY Platform
- “Third-Party Content”: means links or references to third party websites, products, services, materials, or content.
- “Users”: refers to Members and visitors to the YOUR BAGSY Platform who are not registered as Members and “User” shall be construed accordingly;
- “YOUR BAGSY Offering”: means the YOUR BAGSY Platform and services and Content provided through the YOUR BAGSY Platform, including, without limitation, services facilitating short-term rentals.
- “YOUR BAGSY Platform”: the website www.yourbagsy.ae made available by YOUR BAGSY and any transactions that may occur via the social media accounts of YOUR BAGSY on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok @yourbagsy
- “YOUR BAGSY”: Your Bagsy FZE, we, us, our. Registered with the Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone under formation number 4100826 under license number 4100826.01 and having its registered office at Business Center, Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
2. YourBagsy Platform and Offering
By lending or renting an item, you understand you are entering a binding agreement and hereby agree and undertake to abide by the Terms for the duration of the service.
If YOUR BAGSY is sued due to an action or inaction by a Member (including a breach of these Terms) then we have the right, at our discretion, to request you indemnify us such as cover all our costs including legal fees and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand for expenses or costs that arises as a result and which reasonably incurred by us. Where we decided to conduct the defence of such claim you agree to assist us as reasonably requested.
2.1. Changes or modifications
We reserve the right to make changes to our Offering and to these Terms (without limitation): reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, implement technical adjustments and make improvements to the YOUR BAGSY Offering. We recommend you revisit these Terms each time you use YOUR BAGSY Offering to familiarise yourself with any amendments.
Once any changes are made to these Terms or YOUR BAGSY Offering, your acceptance will be inferred from your continued use of the YOUR BAGSY Offering and Platform.
2.2. Access and availability
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the YOUR BAGSY Platform is always fully operational, however, we do not guarantee that the YOUR BAGSY Platform will be uninterrupted.
Access to the YOUR BAGSY Platform is permitted on an "as is" temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of the YOUR BAGSY Platform and Service without notice. We will not be liable to you if the YOUR BAGSY Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. General Terms
3.1. Use of YOUR BAGSY Platform
To access and use the YOUR BAGSY Offering, you will be required to set up an account and register to become a Member. You must become a Member to rent through the YOUR BAGSY Platform. Lenders must register via email and signing a Lender Agreement in addition.
You will be required to supply certain information, including personal information to complete the registration form successfully. You are the only person authorised to access and use your account and your account is non-transferable. YOUR BAGSY is under no obligation to accept any individual as a Member and reserves the right to accept or reject any membership application at its sole and absolute discretion.
We also use Stripe as our third-party payment processor and by registering to become a Member you accept that Stripe’s Terms of Service form part of these Terms and are incorporated by reference. We partner with local shipping service providers to deliver our products to you. Operation of the YOUR BAGSY Platform requires us to send your details to Stripe for payment processing and to our shipping service provider to deliver our product. If you do not agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with these third-party provider’s terms and conditions, you will be required to cease using the YOUR BAGSY Offering immediately.
To access and use the full range of YOUR BAGSY Offerings and to enable YOUR BAGSY to comply with its legal obligations, all Members must provide us a valid Emirates ID, and hold a valid credit card in their name. You must be over 18 years of age to create a YOUR BAGSY account and you represent and warrant that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity in the United Arab Emirates to enter into a legally binding agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, parents or legal guardians may not agree to these Terms on behalf of children under the age of 18 to facilitate the renting or lending of items via the YOUR BAGSY Offering.
YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to deactivate any Member account at any time, including, without limitation, if it is determined that a Member has violated these Terms or any aspect thereof.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details and for any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns that your account has been misused, you should contact us at email@example.com.
Unless expressly authorised by YOUR BAGSY in writing, you may only register one (1) account.
You represent and warrant that all information provided at the point of registration is truthful and accurate and you undertake to update any inaccurate information as soon as reasonably practicable.
3.1.3. YOUR BAGSY Offering
Upon the successful registration of your account with YOUR BAGSY and subject always to compliance with these Terms, YOUR BAGSY grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to access and use the YOUR BAGSY Offering for your personal use.
You agree to indemnify YOUR BAGSY against any claims made or threatened against YOUR BAGSY by another person arising because of your breach of the Terms.
3.1.4. Unauthorised use of YOUR BAGSY Platform
Please notify us immediately if you learn or have reason to suspect that unauthorised use of your account or any security incident has occurred, is occurring, or is likely to occur. You will be responsible for maintaining the confident and secrecy of your account login details and shall be fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur on your account.
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the YOUR BAGSY Platform is subject at all times to compliance with these Terms and you hereby agree and undertake not to:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public, or otherwise distribute any Content, web pages or materials available on the YOUR BAGSY Platform, owned by YOUR BAGSY or any third party save with prior written consent of YOUR BAGSY;
- Lend any counterfeit products or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third-parties;
- Repeatedly cancel rentals;
- Engage in any activity which constitutes Fee Avoidance (which shall be determined by YOUR BAGSY in its sole discretion)
- Engage in any activities which are illegal, dishonest or fraudulent;
- Attempt to use or continue to use the YOUR BAGSY Platform if you have been suspended or banned from use;
- Use the YOUR BAGSY Platform in a manner which YOUR BAGSY considers in its sole discretion to be harmful to the business of YOUR BAGSY.
If YOUR BAGSY determines, at all times acting reasonably, that any activities listed at (i) to (vii) above have occurred, this will constitute a material breach of these Terms. YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to take any or several of the actions outlined below immediately. YOUR BAGSY may:
- Revoke your license to use YOUR BAGSY Offering, such revocation will occur immediately without further notice to you;
- Cancel any existing Services which you are party to;
- Refuse to List any further items pertaining to you;
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of the YOUR BAGSY Offering.
3.1.5. Interruptions to the YOUR BAGSY Platform
The YOUR BAGSY Offering may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities and you acknowledge that the YOUR BAGSY Offering:
- will not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- may experience delays and contain inaccuracies;
- may become unavailable from time to time due to maintenance requirements, malfunction or otherwise;
- will not be free from vulnerabilities or viruses.
YOUR BAGSY will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage arising from or relating to delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage arising from or relating to the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet, viruses, worms, or other programmes designed to impair the YOUR BAGSY Offering.
3.2. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the YOUR BAGSY Platform does not confer on you any Intellectual Property Rights owned by YOUR BAGSY or its licensors (as applicable) and you hereby agree and undertake that you shall not attempt to register, register, or use, any trademarks, domain names, trade names or derivations thereof that may imitate or are similar enough to those owned by YOUR BAGSY as to be confusing and you shall not, under any circumstances, attempt to or harm, tarnish or damage the YOUR BAGSY brand or perception of YOUR BAGSY in any way, knowingly or otherwise.
We are the owner or licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the YOUR BAGSY Offering, the Content and in the material published on the YOUR BAGSY Platform (including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You acknowledge and accept that you have no Intellectual Property Rights arising from the YOUR BAGSY Offering or the Content and you hereby agree and undertake that you will not use the YOUR BAGSY Offering or the Content save as in accordance with these Terms.
You must not extract or otherwise use any Content or data on the YOUR BAGSY Platform for commercial purposes.
The photographs illustrating the products are not contractual. Customer acknowledges that the photograph of the product that appears on the YOUR BAGSY Platform is indicative only. Alterations can indeed occur due to the processing of the photo. YOUR BAGSY cannot be held liable for breach of contract, in case of shortage of bags for order, or unavailability of bags for order. YOUR BAGSY cannot be held liable for breach of contract in connection with acts of God, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike of postal services and transport and / or communications, flood, fire, acts of terrorism, acts of war. YOUR BAGSY cannot be held liable if the YOUR BAGSY Platform is unavailable due to a technical problem on the server hosting company, the occurrence of any abnormality or defect of ISP, the interruption of traffic. In any event, the total amount of compensation that YOUR BAGSY might have to pay the Customer compensation for damages or for any reason whatsoever, is limited by the parties to the transaction value at the origin of the damage. It is expressly agreed between the Parties that if resolution of the Contract for any reason whatsoever, this clause will survive
3.4. Fees and Charges
All fees are payable in United Arab Emirates dirham (AED) and are subject to change over time, Andy amendments to fees will be updated and reflected on the YOUR BAGSY Platform.
The fee for renting a product is always comprised of the Rental Fee, and Delivery Fee. Depending on the value of an item, a Security Deposit may also be payable.
YOUR BAGSY reeves the right to change prices at any time. Price changes, VAT and any other fees will not be changed once a Member receives their order confirmation.
We work with Stripe to manage our secure payment process and you acknowledge and consent to us sharing your information with Stripe for the purposes of providing the YOUR BAGSY Offering. From time to time, Stripe may require further identification checks and you will be required to provide the further information requested to ensure your continued use of the YOUR BAGSY Offering.
YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to terminate any account without refund or compensation in the event of non-compliance by Member of any obligations and especially after an incident or payment for loss, theft or damage to a rented item. This termination will take effect immediately after its notification by YOUR BAGSY by email or text message on the registered mobile. Upon termination of an account, the Member must immediately return any rented item in their possession and pay any amount owed to YOUR BAGSY. You represent and warrant that all information provided at the point of registration is truthful and accurate and you undertake to update any inaccurate information as soon as reasonably practicable.
3.5. Payment Terms
Unless stated otherwise in the order or in these conditions, the service is paid only by credit card on secure bank servers. We only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards in AED. No banking information communicated to the Member or YOUR BAGSY is transmitted via the site www.yourbagsy.ae. When confirming your order, you are directed to the secure payment site of the payment gateway provider which incorporates the standard SSL security. Confidential data is transmitted in encrypted form to payment gateway provider. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records.
3.6. Payment Default
YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to refuse any order if there were payment issues on a previous order or for any other reason. Any amount due and not paid when due will bear interest at a rate equal to one and half times the legal interest rate for the entire period between the date of payment of the sum and that of its full payment, principal, and accessories, without any need to send any notice.
3.7. Member’s Liability
The Terms within this agreement do not limit your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
You are responsible for having sufficient funds available to replace lost or damaged items(s) up to the sum of the Replacement Value of each item. If you are unsure what the Replacement Value of an item is, please contact YOUR BAGSY for the Replacement Value before booking your rental. DO NOT RENT A PRODUCT UNLESS YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO COVER THE REPLACEMENT VALUE.
YOUR BAGSY has the sole and absolute discretion to determine an appropriate Replacement Value for any product, the figure determined by YOUR BAGSY shall be binding.
In the event of the loss or damage of an item, YOUR BAGSY shall be entitled to charge your Payment Method with an amount per damaged or lost item up to the Replacement Value of each item. Funds will be taken from your account to cover outstanding charges without your prior permission being sought and you hereby consent and authorise YOUR BAGSY, always acting reasonably, to do so in these circumstances.
YOUR BAGSY may contract a debt collector or ﬁle a claim via the courts to collect any outstanding payment that you have refused to pay for the damage or loss of items and all reasonable expenses incurred in the process of recouping the outstanding sums shall be added to the debt that we are collecting from you.
3.8. YOUR BAGSY’s Liability
You acknowledge and agree that you rent or lend products entirely at your own risk. YOUR BAGSY does not endorse or guarantee any item or User of the YOUR BAGSY Offering or make any assertions as to their trustworthiness. YOUR BAGSY does not accept any liability for a party’s performance throughout the course of a Service.
As we are not the Lender of the items, we have no control over the products and therefore do not give any commitment relating to the existence, quality, safety, genuineness, or legality of an item and we hereby exclude any and all conditions, warranties, or representations both implicit or explicit relating to quality, merchantability, durability, fitness for purposes and those arising by statute.
We expressly exclude any and all conditions, warranties, or representations both implicit or explicit and liability relating to or arising from the truth or accuracy of a Listing or any aspect thereof or any other Content made available by Users, the ability of Lenders to lend an item, the ability of a Renter to pay the Rental Price or that any party will actually complete the Service or send or return an item.
You decide whether to proceed with the Service and YOUR BAGSY shall not be liable for any delays in the delivery of an item, return of an item, or any loss or damage to an item should the delivery information, address or location provided by a Member be unsecured or unsuitable.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of us failing to comply with Terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill whilst providing the YOUR BAGSY Offering, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is either obvious that it will happen, or if at the time the Service was entered into, both YOUR BAGSY and you knew that it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us prior to entering into the Service.
We do not exclude or limit in anyway our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, our total responsibility for any claims relating to the Service is limited to the Rentals Fee payable in connection with the Service.
For any other claims arising out of the provision of the YOUR BAGSY Offering we do not accept responsibility whatsoever (whether arising in contract, tort otherwise), except where, as mentioned above, we cannot disclaim, exclude or limit responsibility by law.
We are not responsible for business losses, indirect losses and/or financial and business loss, or loss of goodwill or reputation. We only provide the YOUR BAGSY Offering for private use. If you use the products for any commercial business, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
3.9. Lender Warranties and Representations
If you are a Lender, by Listing your item(s) for rent on the YOUR BAGSY Platform, you warrant and represent that:
- You have read and accepted these Terms;
- You understand that YOUR BAGSY is providing you with access to the YOUR BAGSY Platform and associate platform intermediary services;
- You accept the supply of the items is made from you to the Renter;
- You own or have the right to provide the item(s) to a Renter;
- You will not list any counterfeit item(s)
- You will accept the Replacement Value set by YOUR BAGSY for any item;
- You have given a truthful and accurate description of the item’s characteristics, including but not limited to, recent photographs and an accurate Replacement Value (if applicable);
- You will not attempt to approach Renters outside the YOUR BAGSY Platform
- You will not engage in Fee Avoidance;
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- YOUR BAGSY has the right to increase or decrease the Rental Fee of any product you list on the YOUR BAGSY Platform based on the demand for that item or similar items;
- You are solely responsible for complying with any obligations you have under these Terms and applicable law with respect to the items which you list on the YOUR BAGSY Platform
3.10. Delivery / Dispatch / Returns
All deliveries are sent through YOUR BAGSY’s delivery partners, which may be updated from time to time at YOUR BAGSY’s discretion. The delivery method used will be at the sole discretion of YOUR BAGSY.
3.10.1. Delivery and Returns
If YOUR BAGSY’s delivery partners have used reasonable endeavours to deliver an item to a Member and those endeavours have proven unsuccessful, for instance, if the address provided is incorrect or incomplete or the receiver is unresponsive at the time of delivery, YOUR BAGSY shall notify the Member via email or WhatsApp.
If an item is not returned to YOUR BAGSY in the packaging provided for the item (e.g., dust cover for bags or dresses), YOUR BAGSY may, at its sole discretion, charge you for the cost of the packaging and you hereby consent to payment being taken from the Payment Method without any further notice to you.
YOUR BAGSY disclaims any liability in the case of loss or damage to an item whilst in transit.
3.10.2. Delivery Liability
An item shall remain the property of the Lender, where the transfer of risks of loss or damage to an item shall take place upon receipt of the item by the Renter. The Renter shall therefore be liable for any damage caused to an item or the loss of an item after it has been received.
3.11. Filing and Proof
The records stored in computer systems of YOUR BAGSY and its third-party partners, will be considered proof of communications, orders, and payments between the parties. The filing of purchase orders and invoices is made on a reliable and sustainable accounting system.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous terms and conditions, agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to the YOUR BAGSY Offering. Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
In the event that any part of these Terms is found by a court to be unreasonable, unenforceable or void, that part shall be severed, and the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable with such deletion or modiﬁcation as may be necessary to make it effective and for such period as is found to be reasonable and valid.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party. Each party conﬁrms it is acting on its own behalf and not for the beneﬁt of any other person.
YOUR BAGSY may at any time assign, mortgage, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under these Terms. You shall not assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
Time is of the essence for all times, dates and periods specified in these Terms which means that any delay of performing a duty will justify termination of our agreement with you.
Notice to you shall be sent via email to the email address provided by you at registration. Any communications shall be deemed to have been received on the next business day after sending.
These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation.
4. Rental Terms
In addition to the General Terms, the following provisions shall apply to you whilst using the YOUR BAGSY Offering in the capacity of a Renter or Lender.
4.1. Use of Items
You acknowledge and accept that use and wear of the product is entirely at your own risk. The Renter undertakes to use the item(s) with care and to take all necessary precautions to avoid any damage. The Renter shall avoid exposing the item(s) to any source of potential damage such as dust, strong variations in temperatures, sunlight, humidity, shock; and clean the bag by using nothing other than a dry and clean cloth. The Renter may use the rented item(s) for personal use ONLY. Thus it is forbidden to lend or sub-lease the item(s), to make it available to others and to make any professional or commercial use unless as agreed in writing prior to the order completion with YOUR BAGSY.
4.2. Renting Services
If your Rental Request is accepted, YOUR BAGSY on behalf of the Lender shall grant you a limited licence to use the item(s) for the duration of the Rental Period in accordance with these Terms and your agreement with YOUR BAGSY.
By submitting a Rental Request, you consent and warrant that:
- You have read the product description and accepted these Terms before making the request to rent an item;
- You understand that YOUR BAGSY is providing you with access to the YOUR BAGSY Platform and associated platform intermediary services, and that the supply of the loaned items is made to you by the YOUR BAGSY on behalf of the Lender;
- You profile information is up-to-date;
- You will not engage in any activity which constitutes as Fee Avoidance (which shall be determined by YOUR BAGSY in its sole discretion);
- You you have sufficient and available funds to cover the payment fro the rental and any associated costs, including the Security Deposit (where applicable), the Replacement Value in the event of any loss of or damage to the item and the Remediation Costs (in the vent of a dispute); and
- You agree with the Replacement Value of the item provided by YOUR BAGSY on the Listing and accept the liability to pay the Replacement Value in circumstances of loss or damage to the item. If you do not agree with the replacement value, you should not rent the product; and
- You are not doing so on behalf of any other person and you shall not allow any other individual to use the item(s). Use of the item(s) by any other individual is a breach of these Terms.
4.3. Rental Period
You acknowledge that the Rental Period starts upon your receivable of the item(s). The Member must return the bag at the end of the Rental Period. If you would like to extend the Rental Period, you may submit for a new booking via the YOUR BAGSY Platform. YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to decline the request, in which case you hereby undertake to return the item(s) to YOUR BAGSY in accordance with the original Rental Period.
For the avoidance of doubt, the item(s) should be with the courier by 2100h latest on the Rental End Date to be returned to YOUR BAGSY. If the item is not returned on the Rental End Date, you acknowledge and accept that you will be liable for all fees detailed in the General Terms.
4.4. Charges in case the rented item is not returned
An item is considered as not returned if the Member does not return it 1 calendar day after the end of the Rental End Date. YOUR BAGSY will in good faith, renew the rental for the same Rental Period at the current Rental Price.
4.5. Degradation of item(s)
You acknowledge and accept that you are responsible for loss, destruction, or damage to an item due to theft, mysterious disappearances, fire, major stains or any other cause resulting in the loss of of or irreparable damage to a product.
In case of major deterioration of an item (e.g., stain, tear, deep scratch, burn etc.,) the Renter undertakes to notify YOUR BAGSY by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours after the occurrence of the event. Furthermore, in case of degradation of the item, the Member agrees not to undertake or arrange any repair under their own accord. The Renter must return the item within 24 hours to YOUR BAGSY in its current condition. If courier services are closed, the item should be returned on the first day of opening of the courier office or as otherwise agreed in writing with YOUR BAGSY. Any return of an item in a state different from the state in which originally delivered by YOUR BAGSY shall be construed as degradation.
4.6. Charges in case of degradation
You acknowledge and accept that in the vent of any loss or damage to an item, YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to:
- Retain the Security Deposit;
- YOUR BAGSY reserves the right to charge the Renter with a sum up to the Replacement Value of the product and Renter is expressly forbidden to take any action which would prevent recovery;
- Charge the Renter with the Remediation Costs